Contract Number: 47QTCA23D00E9
Period of Performance: Base: September 21, 2023 – September 20, 2028
Evergreen Option Period 1: September 21, 2028 – September 20, 2033
Evergreen Option Period 2: September 21, 2033 – September 20, 2038
Evergreen Option Period 3: September 21, 2038 – September 20, 2043
Contract Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time & Materials (T&M)
Contract Access Fee: Inclusive in rates and paid by contractor – no additional cost to Government
The GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract and offers a comprehensive array of IT products, services, and solutions. GSA’s MAS is the largest procurement vehicle and the most widely used acquisition offering in the federal government. GenceTek’s MAS offering spans the needs of our customers in the following service areas:
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBERS AWARDED:
54151S - IT Professional Services
Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Special Item Number (SIN) 54151S for all IT Professional Services includes:
- Cloud services (all associated labor);
- Cognitive computing;
- Conversion and implementation support;
- Database planning and design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT project management;
- Migration services (of all kinds);
- Network services;
- Resources and facilities management;
- Systems analysis, design, and implementation; and
- Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400.
Widespread use of modern IT paradigms help to ensure protection of data, increased administrative efficiencies, greater cost savings, and improved customer experience.
With the IT Professional Services SIN, you get
- Access to pre-vetted, experienced IT solution providers;
- Access to the complete range of IT professional services;
- Innovative and cutting-edge technologies and methodologies;
- Universal labor category set that includes subject-matter experts (SMEs) in any technical field;
- Ability to meet socioeconomic goals with awards to small businesses and other qualified vendors;
- Ability to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for recurring needs or indefinite requirements over several years;
- Reduced procurement lead times, with no synopsis required;
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices that can be further discounted;
- Established terms and conditions at the master contract level;
- Flexibility to have customized terms and conditions at the task order level;
- Simplified procurement process for services; and
- More data available to track IT spend.
OLM - Order-Level Materials (OLMs)
OLMs are supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Schedule contract or BPA. OLM pricing is not established at the Schedule contract or BPA level, but at the order level. Since OLMs are identified and acquired at the order level, the ordering contracting officer (OCO) is responsible for making a fair and reasonable price determination for all OLMs.
OLMs are procured under a special ordering procedure that simplifies the process for acquiring supplies and services necessary to support individual task or delivery orders placed against a Schedule contract or BPA. Using this new procedure, ancillary supplies and services not known at the time of the Schedule award may be included and priced at the order level.
- Increases the flexibility of GSA Schedules to provide a total solution to meet the ordering activity’s requirements
- Reduces agency procurement and administrative costs and enhances the time savings and streamlined processes of leveraging GSA Schedules
- Reduces contract duplication by eliminating the need to set up new commercial IDIQs or conduct open market procurements to obtain necessary order level ODCs
- Increases competition, resulting in cost savings for the ordering activity
- Eliminates the need for Government Furnished Equipment (GFE), which can be labor intensive to administer
- All Schedule terms and conditions apply to OLMs (e.g., TAA and mandatory environmental attributes clauses), which ensures agency purchases are compliant with FAR and other regulatory guidelines
This authority allows buyers the flexibility to easily acquire OLMs, creating consistency between the Schedules program and other established indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
- FSC/PSC Code DA01 – IT and Telecom – Business Application/Application Development Support Services (Labor)